BCD Travel Account Executive, Global CDS PAC in Fresno, California
Account Executive, Global CDS PAC
Requisition #: USA-NA-13165
Position Type: Full Time - Regular
Work Countries: United States
Work Cities: Virtual US
Account Executive, Global CDS
Global CDS (GCDS) encompasses all products and services that deal with the aggregation, analysis, and delivery of data for our customers. This role is responsible for design and development of customer reporting based on the interpretation of customer needs. The Account Executive reviews output to assess compliance to expectations, canvasses customer reaction to output, and reports on successes and shortfalls in all parts of the process. This individual also acts as a liaison in information exchange and problem resolution.
The Account Executive, Global CDS is responsible for establishing and maintaining client trust and loyalty and acts as the key client contact for all data and reporting needs. Responsbile for understanding customer needs and providing consultative solutions. Ensures all customer requests are tracked and reported. Responsible for tracking all client deliverables and overseeing the accuracy and timeliness. Escalates client-impacting issues to management. Collaborates with peer groups to implement best practices in reporting and analysis.
Essential Job Functions:
•Support Divisional Operations and Account Managers in understanding and defining customer reporting requirements. Objectively communicate pros and cons in the client’s request to the Account Manager along with alternative cost effective recommendations.
• Insure that all documents, reports, extracts and downloads are created within the guidelines and timeframes specified in the SOW, and that they are incorporated into the appropriate schedules, documents, routines and downloads.
• Manage ongoing needs assessment of clients’ and users’ data requirements to fulfill overall needs
• Distribute developed reports to the customer on a one-time basis or passed to the production team for inclusion in regularly scheduled distribution routines.
• Update database tracking, as required.
• Create SQL, and / or data normalization scripts for all CDS products.
• Maintain support for version control, corporate hierarchy structure, look up tables, data dictionaries and relationship with DBA on IT staff. Create and maintain software solutions to provide any needed interfaces.
• Support third party data acquisition, reporting software, and variety of databases
• Support product managers in related third party software contracts and vendor relationships
• Keep abreast of emerging technologies and industry trends. Maintain a current knowledge of new releases, bugs and issues and communicate to the CDS Director. Oversee rollout of new releases and products, and validating DLL’s. Serve as escalation point for vendor issues to the appropriate Product Manager. Create and facilitate productive users group
• Implement new accounts and perform reporting demonstrations when needed.
• Assist in updating report library
• Primarily interacts with internal contacts, however, periodically meets or speaks with assigned client base to review existing reporting requirements, making adjustments as required.
• Benchmarking, trending, data mining and data analytics – review client data for trends and areas important to client or industry changes – proactively communicate findings with account management team.
• Analyze customer travel patterns and make recommendations to account management for cost savings and productivity enhancements
• Provide consultative input and delivery of strategic business reviews which may include presentation and/or delivery as scheduled per account management and client needs
• Assists account manager in developing, implementing and delivery of KPI’s and SLA’s as agreed in the sales process, while ensuring proper framework is in place to deliver future consistent data
• Works with global implementation and account management teams to ensure accurate and timely set-up and implementation of global MI
• Organizes, provides or participates in global account management training as needed or required
• Gather and disseminate to GAM’s relevant market/country specific intelligence, ensuring best-in-class service delivery to BCD Travel clients resulting in process efficiencies and cost savings strategies within the internal organization.
• Under graduate degree in a related field with three (3) years of relevant experience;
• Must be flexible, able to multi-task and manage workflow across different time zones;
• Three (3) years of travel industry experience preferred
• Proven flexibility and adaptability in effectively driving results and developing/implementing process strategies in an environment of changing priorities;
• Experience with account planning, execution and strong decision making and problem solving skills;
• Strong collaborating and influencing skills;
• Ability to work with complex global initiatives
• Process mapping program experience(Visio, SmartDraw) --(Preferred)
Field of Interest Category: Client Data Solutions
Percent of Travel: 1-25%