The Mentor Network Program Services Coordinator in Fresno, California
Program Services Coordinator Primary Location: United States-CA-CAFresno Function: Program Services Coordination/Case Management Organization: Redwood
Looking for a challenging and engaging career with room to grow?
Looking for work with both personal and financial reward?
What if you find exactly what you've been looking for in a career, a company, and in yourself?
This is your golden opportunity...Seize the moment!
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support individuals with disabilities. As a Program Services Coordinator with California MENTOR Family Home Agency (FHA) you’ll be one of those special people.
For California MENTOR FHA and The MENTOR Network, a Program Services Coordinator is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the Program Services Coordinator role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization - we love to promote from within!
California MENTOR FHAis seeking a Clinical Coordinator to assess the ongoing need for therapeutic services at a client’s current level of care, coordinate services provided to clients and ensure the quality of care delivered. This individual may also provide therapeutic services to clients.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and coordinates the delivery of services to achieve program, organization and consumer outcomes
- Conducts home visits bases on individual need and completes progress notes
- Completes quarterly individual support plan updates
- Oversees the implementation of the Individual Service Plan (ISP); ensures on-going communication with planning team
- Provide on call coverage for caseload and participates in rotational emergency coverage and crisis intervention support