BCD Travel Salesforce System, Commercial Administrator in Fresno, California
Salesforce System, Commercial Administrator
Requisition #: USAHQGBL-13184
Position Type: Full Time - Regular
Work Cities: Virtual US
Where will your career take you?
We're not just any travel management company.
We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
Salesforce System, Commercial Administrator
The Salesforce Commercial Administrator will be responsible for designing solutions that support short and long term goals and requirements of the organizations global multi-channel commercial teams. This role is expected to provide expertise in requirements gathering, strategy and system design. This will require a great deal of planning and collaboration with commercial, operational and technical teams to ensure a successful solution is implemented and maintained for ongoing success of the business.
This position will require a high level of coordination to ensure expectations/deliverables are understood and consistently met. The commercial administrator role will ensure that requests and inquiries are handled in an expeditious and efficient manner ensuring the completeness and quality of the systems design to meet both input and output requirements.
Administration role will include:
• Analyze functional requirements; provide solution design and implementation for specific proposed business solutions on the salesforce platform.
• Generate technical requirements and timeline for delivery, gain approval of business owners to ensure they meet the business need
• Maintain project updates and any changes using pre-defined templates and processes.
• Facilitate training and rollout of new solution
• Actively identify enhancements to the system, including streamline workflows, take user suggestions
The right candidate will have experience with configuration of the salesforce platform including:
o Workflows/Process Builder
o Data Loader
o Validation rules
Our team is global but we are a small, nimble team that is constantly evolving and adapting, which allows for regular opportunities to expand your skills and knowledge. You will report to a system manager and work closely with cross-functional business groups.
This position is eligible for virtual/work from home option.
Job Specific Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Project Planning and Execution
• Drive strategy for the Salesforce platform and integrated applications such as Pardot, and Survey etc.
• Develop protocols and methodology that supports the strategy set forth by the governance committee
• Train teams to enable best practices are followed across all teams
• Identify technology synergies and simplification opportunities
• Develop a solution that will meet the business needs and maintain system integrity
• Manage projects across teams and regions to deliver standardized solutions. This includes but is not limited to planning, data architecture, development, testing, data migration deployment
• Ensure deployments coincide with established protocols and release cycles
Salesforce.com Platform Design, Architecture and Analytics
• Document requirements, develop user stories in order
• System administration
• Manage/Design system for optimum data quality and user experience
• Be proficient and knowledgeable on new features and future enhancements
• Stay informed on new apps that are available on the Appexchange to leverage all possible solutions
• Document changes to meet governance requirements
• Be forward thinking always focused on continuous improvement of our current schema
• Provide user support. Facilitate all requests using the case tracking system and generate reports from the Help system in order to evaluate patterns and establish improvement opportunities.
• Communicate effectively with the project teams making sure everyone is aware of timelines and action items.
• Use Chatter to share ideas, pose questions provide insight and tips to the organization
• Adapt communications / presentations based on the intended audience
• Schedule meetings/calls and maintain notes
• Influences the process
• Required to have an effective working relationship within the team, with our extended team of coordinators
• Identify, build and cultivate working relationships with other teams to ensure you stay current on business processes
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
• 1 year of Salesforce Administration experience
• Business Analyst experience
• Certified Salesforce Admin or equivalent experience
• 1 year of Pardot Admin or Marketing Cloud experience
Field of Interest Category: Account Management
Percent of Travel: 25-50%