ULTA Beauty WMS Analyst - Fresno, CA in Fresno, California
GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPE
Responsible for daily maintenance and support of all supply chain execution systems deployed in the Manhattan WMS buildings. This includes WMS, LMS, Slotting, WCS, and Put to Light Systems. The analyst will interface directly with DC personnel as well as IT Supply Chain and Corporate WMS Managers. Day to day activities include monitoring operations, responding to Cherwell tickets (i.e. user access requests, system issues), and opening of support tickets with our vendors.
The WMS Analyst will also be responsible for resolution of inventory sync issues. This includes reviewing daily inventory sync & error handling reports, identifying root cause and addressing discrepancies. Additionally, the WMS Analyst will run slotting jobs and maintain the SKU slotting requirements within the DC according to ULTA’s needs. Other daily responsibilities include researching inquiries from and educating end users with regard to functionality of the technology on site while providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions)
- Ability to work in fast paced distribution environment.
- Capable of managing and executing day to day responsibilities as well as user questions/issues as they occur.
- Provide off-shift hours support on nights/weekends (as required).
- Serve as primary support point for all end users issues/questions.
- Function as one of the building SMEs with regard to technology with strong understanding of warehouse strategies and design.
- Monitor Cherwell application for help desk tickets requiring resolution.
- Responsible for facilitation of all new access and user termination requests.
- Run the daily slotting jobs.
- Run daily inventory synchronization reports and drive issues to resolution.
- Become familiar with SOX compliance responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college with a focus in Information Technology or Supply Chain Management desired.
- 1 year experience with a Warehouse Management Systems (Manhattan Associates preferred)
- Experience supporting technology solutions for end users.
- Experience with or willingness to learn about relational databases and how to write SQL queries
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Interface with corporate WMS Manager team
- Previous support experience with SAP desirable
- Collaborate with SAP and accounting teams at corporate to resolve Inventory Sync Issue.
- Work with vendors on root cause analysis for issues requiring escalation.
- Detail oriented and excellent analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written skills to communicate with associates and all levels of management.
- Works with management and supervision to ensure proper adoption and utilization of technology solutions
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in team setting.
- Good understanding of warehousing and physical distribution concepts.
- Ability to work long hours and weekends as dictated by business needs
- Broad cross-functional experience in Distribution Center environments
- Strong knowledge of warehouse management processes within a Distribution Center environment using RF, Put To Light & Voice Pick technologies.
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Job location will be in Fresno, CA
- Typical DC work environment – 100%
- Travel 5%/year
- Ability to walk and stand while observing for extended periods
Date Posted: 7/12/2017
Category: Supply Chain