Rose International INC Administrative Assistant in Fresno, California
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Position Number: 279948
Location: Fresno, CA
Desired Skill Set:
Scheduling, Mail, Logistics
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Title: Director’s Assistant
Location: Fresno, CA, 93720
Duration: 9 Months
• Prior Client experience preferred.
• Calendaring, Scheduling & Meeting Logistics: Manage and prioritize calendar for Sr. Director and Director. Arrange ongoing/recurring as well as ad hoc meetings and conference calls. Schedule conference rooms and set up audio visual tools. Coordinate and ensure meeting logistics are in place. Reschedule appointments. Greet and escort external parties to scheduled meetings.
• Written & Oral Correspondence: Compose, proofread, edit, and format written correspondence, agendas, and documents for signature. Assist with phones, phone screening, oral contacts, and communications, take phone messages. Utilize polished professionalism and communication skills while serving as liaison on behalf of the leader or department.
• Refer / Delegate / Track Questions, Actions & Issues: Refer or delegate business issues or questions to others for resolution on behalf of leader or team. Follow up to ensure issue or question status and resolution. Track action items using a follow-up system, communicate and report on status.
• Documentation, Records Management & Filing: Prepare or assist in preparing documents, reports, presentations, meeting materials, documents for signature. Prepare copies, arrange materials. Process, distribute mail. Maintain a records management system, including efficient filing system, document storage.
• Coordinate Travel & Events: Handle all travel-related aspects for individuals and groups. Arranging conference facilities, catering. Manage logistics for travel, group and events arrangements. Audit/monitor for adherence to corporate travel guidelines.
• Office Supplies & Equipment Ordering: Order and maintain an inventory of items required. Order new equipment or schedule, service / maintenance. Order supplies.
• Prepare Invoices, Purchase Orders, Expense Reports: Assist with processing of invoices, purchase orders/requisitions, and expense reports. Manage commercial card usage and reconciliation of statements.
• HR, Safety, Compliance Training, Building & Asset Related Tasks: Handle HR-related administrative tasks including time reporting, pay planning, performance management, organization change requests (OCRs), personnel change requests (PCRs), pay change requests, rewards and recognition forms, organization chart updates, emergency lists. Order LAN ID and assets for new hires. Monitor & track staff participation in required training, reading or action including safety and compliance. Complete building services requests. Handle all aspects of new employee on-boarding.
• Create Presentations: Create, assemble, modify, proofread presentations, spreadsheets, reports.
• Backup Other Administrative Assistants: Backup and support to other Assistants as required.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)