The Mentor Network Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) in Fresno, California
Certified Nurses Assistant (CNA) Primary Location: CA-CAFresno-6385 N Marks Ave Function: Clinical CareMeridian
Founded in 1989, CareMeridian provides a continuum of high quality, cost-effective post-acute care and rehabilitation options to people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and other life-altering injuries and medically-complex illnesses. With program locations throughout the Western United States, CareMeridian offers a distinctive service delivery model, merging an experienced and skilled health care and rehabilitation team with state-of-the-art technology in community-based program settings designed to meet each individual’s unique needs at every stage of recovery.
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to support. As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you’ll be one of those special people.
For CareMeridian, CNAs are critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
CareMeridian is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to perform hands-on nursing care with emphasis on daily care needs, personal hygiene, and behavior under supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors the health and medical condition of individuals served, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Administers proper medications according to physician’s orders and established guidelines. Provides documentation for all medications given.
- Provides training, assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, financial management, community and social integration.
- Performs, coordinates and/or assists with household activities such as housekeeping and meal preparation.
- Provides transportation for individuals receiving services to planned and/or necessary activities and appointments.
- Maintains current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation in accordance with MENTOR policy, program standards or other regulatory requirements.
- Actively attends and participates in multi-disciplinary team meetings as required.
- Attends trainings and other meetings as required.
- Provides emergency coverage and/or care for individuals receiving services.
- Maintains confidentiality, respects human rights and practices universal precautions in accordance with MENTOR policy.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.