Community Regional Medical Center Database Report Writer in Fresno, California
The Database Report Writer is a vital member of our mission.
In this role you will be responsible for the analysis, design and development of reports, correspondence and statistical materials using multiple systems and electronic platforms. Performs a variety of assignments involving research, analysis, planning, evaluation and administrative duties requiring independent judgment. Evaluates quality and completeness of data available and recommends modifications to file copies and loads. Collaborates with multiple departments to prepare and share specific reporting.
Why are we the “Employer of first choice”?
We provide a world of opportunity for professional growth and personal advancement by making the health and financial security of our employee’s a top priority. We embrace our responsibility to the people who make us the largest private employer in the central San Joaquin Valley by offering comprehensive and affordable medical benefits as part of your employment with CMC. We value giving you a choice in your health coverage by providing three medical plan options. You will also be offered prescription drug, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, discounts on many goods and services, and an employer matched Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan (403(b)).
Our team members enjoy additional benefits such as: education reimbursement, an employee gym, concierge service, and award winning cuisine.
Based in Fresno, California, we are a multi-specialty healthcare system comprised of four hospitals; Community Regional Medical Center, Clovis Community Medical Center, Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital, Community Behavioral Health Center. Additionally, our system includes other health care facilities and a physician residency program in conjunction with the University of California, San Francisco. Our primary service area is 15,000-square-miles, and we're home to the only combined, burn and Level 1 trauma center between Los Angeles and Sacramento.
Community Medical Centers is an equal opportunity employer,Affirmative Action employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you are looking to make a difference and value a purposeful, lasting career, we provide that in our 120 year old hospital system! For more information on why you should choose Community please click the link:*https://www.communitymedical.org/*
- Effectively facilitates meetings to interview users from Patient Financial Services and/or Finance to obtain and define reporting needs and select data elements.
- Responsible for the design and development of reports and distributes for review and acceptance.
- Utilizes reporting tools in multiple systems and platforms to pull together needed data elements for reports.
- Provides beta version of reports for review. Schedules reports for production and/or routine distribution.
- Collaborates with IT to determine data download needs to the multiple reporting systems.
- Analyzes changes/variations in revenue cycle and implements corrective measures to ensure proper capture of revenue so that proper reimbursement is obtained.
- Compiles information to generate standard and ad hoc reports from the billing systems’ database for monitoring and tracking purposes.
- Provides consultation and application expertise as necessary.
- Actively participates in system evaluations and implementations.
- Keeps management team informed of issues/concerns regarding their revenue cycle.
- Performs special projects as needed.
Masters degree and one year in financial analysis, cost analysis, or healthcare billing/system designs OR Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or related field and five years in financial analysis, cost analysis, or healthcare billing/system designs.
EPIC Resolute Certification.
Job Number: 2018-9190
Date Posted: 5/4/2018
Job Title: Database Report Writer
Shift Type: Full Time
Location: Community Medical Centers - Corporate Offices (CMC)