Foster Farms Live Haul Yard Spotter (Utility)- Cherry in Fresno, California
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Give a general statement indicating the primary function; that is, the major purpose of the position and the end result of the position.
Move empty trailers ranch to ranch or to Belgravia, fuel tractors, perform maintenance on forklifts and trailers,
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for moving the correct trailers from ranch to ranch or back to
Belgravia, as necessary.
Perform minor maintenance of forklifts and/or trailers.
Fuel tractors for drivers.
Wash trailers and forklifts.
• Must have clean DMV record and valid California Class A driver’s license.
• Must maintain a clean driving record.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and have excellent time management skills.
• Must be proficient in operating diesel tractor with 45 foot trailer in tight spaces.
• Must be able to meet established company driving standards, where applicable.
• Must be have good English communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to follow all company policies and procedures including Safety and Animal Welfare standards.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.