Community Regional Medical Center Manager Network Service in Fresno, California
The Manager Network Service position is a vital member of our mission.
In this role you are responsible for the management of Community Medical Center’s Network Services Organization. The incumbent in this position is responsible for the daily management of the Network Services Organization, the coordination of activities with other systems areas, the design and implementation of environments to support new business systems or upgrades to existing business systems, capacity and resource planning, the management of vendor relationships, the development and management of formalized processes and procedures, and budget development and management.
Why are we the “Employer of first choice”?
We provide a world of opportunity for professional growth and personal advancement by making the health and financial security of our employee’s a top priority. We embrace our responsibility to the people who make us the largest private employer in the central San Joaquin Valley by offering comprehensive and affordable medical benefits as part of your employment with CMC. We value giving you a choice in your health coverage by providing three medical plan options. You will also be offered prescription drug, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, discounts on many goods and services, and an employer matched Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan (403(b)).
Our team members enjoy additional benefits such as: education reimbursement, an employee gym, concierge service, and award winning cuisine.
Based in Fresno, California, we are a multi-specialty healthcare system comprised of four hospitals; Community Regional Medical Center, Clovis Community Medical Center, Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital, Community Behavioral Health Center. Additionally, our system includes other health care facilities and a physician residency program in conjunction with the University of California, San Francisco. Our primary service area is 15,000-square-miles, and we're home to the only combined, burn and Level 1 trauma center between Los Angeles and Sacramento.
Community Medical Centers is an Equal Opportunity,Affirmative Action employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse staff.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you are looking to make a difference and value a purposeful, lasting career, we provide that in our 120 year old hospital system! For more information on why you should choose Community please click the link:*https://www.communitymedical.org/*
- Manage the staff of the Network Services Group. Assigns personnel to various operations and directs their activities. Confers with and advises subordinates with policies and procedures. Interviews and makes recommendations for additional staffing.
- Coordinate, develop and execute programs for continual measurement of the Corporate Information systems Network Services Group. Study reports, which identify deficiencies and irregular operations. Recommend corrective action where needed to assure performance meets CMC requirements for continuity of service system response time, security, reporting and system back up and recovery.
- Responsiblef or network infrastructure planning and implementation, systems installation and administration, which includes hardware preparation (disk analysis, etc.), OS and applications load, configuration and administration.
- Responsible for daily operation of the network ensuring that all systems are operating at proper levels/
- Responsible for the security of the network and developing effective policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with other Information Systems team members to develop and manage programs that provide effective technical assistance to the CMC staff in response to active projects for clinical, non-clinical and office systems development and operations, including support for micro-computing devices.
- Evaluate computer hardware needs of all hospital departments. Recommends and implements new hardware projects. Participate in computer hardware evaluations, planning & implementation of applications for existing and proposed hospital strategic plans.
- Coordinate, develop, and recommend the design functionality distributed information systems and LAN/WAN/MAN communication networks to meet the needs of CMC and its affiliated
The incumbent in this position should have a Bachelors Degree with an emphasis in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, 10 years of technology experience, and 5 years experience in a management capacity. A strong background in Information Systems/Technology, Management, Project Management, Operating Systems, Data Communications, and Networking is essential.
Experience in the healthcare industry or a healthcare setting.
Job Number: 2018-9569
Date Posted: 4/13/2018
Job Title: Manager Network Service
Shift Type: Full Time
Location: Community Medical Centers - Corporate Offices (CMC)