ARAMARK Office Worker - Yosemite - Tuolumne Meadows in Fresno, California
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com at http://www.aramark.com/ or connect with us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aramark and Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aramark .
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
The Stables Person is to ensure the horses are properly groomed and stalls cleaned.
• Greet all guests upon arrival at the Stables
• Resolve small problems for guests
• Communicate with guests in a friendly manner on the phone and in person
• Effectively communicate with guests, employees, tour directors and vendors to ensure all guests receive prompt and courteous service
• Must be flexible and willing to work a varied schedule
• Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies
• Report to work on time and in complete uniform
• Grooming, caring, feeding, and saddling of horses and mules
• Clean the stables and surrounding area
• Other duties as assigned
• Possess problem solving skills
• Experience working with horses and horseback riding.
• Demonstrate problem solving Abilities
Status and Scope: Reports to the Stables Manager
Equipment Used: Telephone, Saddle and Tack Travel Requirements: Little or No Travel (>10%) Lifting Requirements: MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Physical Requirements: BENDING CONSTANT KEYING/FINGERING CONSTANT HEARING CONSTANT REACHING CONSTANT SEEING CONSTANT SPEAKING CONSTANT STANDING CONSTANT WALKING CONSTANT LIFTING CONSTANT
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran