SMG Parking Attendant in Fresno, California
Under the direction of the Event Manager. This position will distribute parking tickets, collect funds due and provide general information to patrons, using outstanding and friendly customer service at all times.
- Receive all guests with outstanding friendly customer service.
- Sell parking tickets, collecting funds and making change as needed.
- Answer general questions about the arena and provide assistance when needed.
- Assist event manager and parking supervisors when needed.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This position is assigned and exposed to adverse conditions. Work is posted outdoors all year round in the parking lots.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must be able to work in a fast paced diverse environment.
- Must provide the upmost customer service which meets company standards.
- Must have the ability to collect funds and make change accurately for each transaction.
- Convey strong verbal & interpersonal skills.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Must be able to work irregular hours including nights, weekend and/or holidays as needed.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for hours at a time.
- Must be able to work well with employees, guest and clients.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED; and at least six (6) months cash handling and customer service experience. Must be 18 years of age or older.
Please visit our Career Site at:
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled