SMG Payroll Clerk/ Administrative Assistant in Fresno, California
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an excellent and immediate opening for a Full-time Payroll Clerk/Administrative Assistant at Save Mart Center. The Payroll Clerk/Administrative Assistant is responsible for the bi-weekly payroll and processing payroll reports as well as offering administrative support to the finance department.
Verify and executes all new employee paperwork to assure compliance with State and Company policy.
- Enters all new employee information and existing employee changes into ADP -- Enterprise system.
- Process bi-weekly payroll accurately for all hourly and salary employees.
- Monitor and control the e-Time timeclock system for hourly employees. Entering new employees and deleting terminated employees from the e-Time system.
- Verify with Managers employee hours in the e-Time system are accurate. Make applicable corrections and entries when necessary.
- Process any adjustments or manual checks when needed.
- Complete monthly payroll reports.
- Organize and maintain payroll records.
- Coordinates and implements all wage garnishments.
- Relieves the receptionist when needed for lunch breaks and absences.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Clerical accounting duties as needed.
Minimum of 2 years payroll experience required. Degree preferred. Must be able to multitask, work independently and pay close attention to detail. Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Work effectively under pressure and produce accurate results. Above average level in administering ADP payroll. Computer literate in Word and Excel. Experience in accounting, preferably using Sage Accounting software. Excellent customer service is essential.
Please visit our Career Site here:
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourages Women,
Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Date Opened: 3/29/18 Closing Date: Open until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled