Community Regional Medical Center Pharmacist, Clinical Specialist 1, Full Time in Fresno, California
We are looking for a Clinical Specialist 1 to join our growing Pharmacy team. As the flagship hospital of our not-for-profit healthcare system, Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC), a level 1 Trauma center, encompasses several campuses totaling 909 beds to offer the most comprehensive care to our region. Being located within a Level 1 Trauma & Burn Center and teaching facilityprovides unique opportunities. Community Regional Medical Center measures up with top hospitals nationally and is the 3rd largest in California!
We are able to admit patients at a higher level of acuity and initiate the process earlier because we have access to the specialists in the acute environment. Additionally, access to the educational process offered in a teaching hospital offers opportunities to attend Grand Rounds, interact with physicians in the residency program, and learn from various healthcare professionals in the teaching environment.
Your Pharmacy Career Here
- Provides delivery of patient-oriented clinical pharmacy services, drug information and monitoring of pharmacotherapy, generally under pharmacy protocol.
- Reviews all drug orders and checks all work completed by ancillary personnel in the department.
- Serves as drug expert and consultant to physicians, nursing staff and other hospital personnel.
Experience and education minimum requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Pharmacy.
- 1 year Pharmacy Residency Program or 2 years work experience.
- Valid State of California Pharmacist license.
Job Number: 2018-9460
Date Posted: 4/17/2018
Job Title: Pharmacist, Clinical Specialist 1, Full Time
Shift Type: Full Time
Location: Community Regional Medical Center (CRMC)