Community Regional Medical Center Revenue Cycle Analyst - Senior in Fresno, California
The Revenue Cycle Analyst position is a vital member of our mission.
In this role you are responsible for performing assigned tasks and projects related to various financial and clinical information systems. Demonstrates the deepest level of functional and application knowledge in regards to data retrieval out of disparate systems (e.g. General Ledger, Electronic Medical Record, Decision Support), manipulation of data (e.g. combining data, pivot tables, programming, advanced formulas) and summarizing it into a useful format. Provides support to Revenue Cycle Administration for data, analytical, and reporting needs. Functions independently and acts as a liaison between financial and clinical users of revenue data.
Why are we the “Employer of first choice”?
We provide a world of opportunity for professional growth and personal advancement by making the health and financial security of our employee’s a top priority. We embrace our responsibility to the people who make us the largest private employer in the central San Joaquin Valley by offering comprehensive and affordable medical benefits as part of your employment with CMC. We value giving you a choice in your health coverage by providing three medical plan options. You will also be offered prescription drug, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, discounts on many goods and services, and an employer matched Tax Sheltered Annuity Plan (403(b)).
Our team members enjoy additional benefits such as: education reimbursement, an employee gym, concierge service, and award winning cuisine.
Based in Fresno, California, we are a multi-specialty healthcare system comprised of four hospitals; Community Regional Medical Center, Clovis Community Medical Center, Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital, Community Behavioral Health Center. Additionally, our system includes other health care facilities and a physician residency program in conjunction with the University of California, San Francisco. Our primary service area is 15,000-square-miles, and we're home to the only combined, burn and Level 1 trauma center between Los Angeles and Sacramento.
Community Medical Centers is an Equal Opportunity,Affirmative Action employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse staff.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
If you are looking to make a difference and value a purposeful, lasting career, we provide that in our 120 year old hospital system! For more information on why you should choose Community please click the link:*https://www.communitymedical.org/*
- Conducts financial analysis to support decision-making.
- Participates and leads project teams to support decision-making and process improvement within the revenue cycle.
- Develops revenue models to facilitate the analysis of different reimbursement scenarios.
- Develops models to assist in analyzing and explaining the financial impact of activity throughout the revenue cycle.
- Resolves complex data issues requiring specific computer technical skills.
- Coordinates projects for IS changes or enhancements related to the revenue cycle.
- Works collaboratively with accounting, finance, and operations to facilitate a culture of revenue cycle awareness and understanding.
- Educates management and staff in finance and revenue cycle analysis techniques and best practices.
- Creates, runs, and maintains regular dashboards and reports.
- Creates computer-based simulations to create useful, analytical tools.
- Reconciles charges, payments, expected payments, and patient estimates to ensure accurate financial models.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Sciences, Mathematics, or related field and five years' experience in analysis.
Master's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Science, Mathematics, or related field. Experience in healthcare finance.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
Job Number: 2018-8640
Date Posted: 2/15/2018
Job Title: Revenue Cycle Analyst - Senior
Shift Type: Full Time
Location: Community Medical Centers - Corporate Offices (CMC)