SMG Ticket Seller in Fresno, California
SMG, a public facilities management company, has immediate openings for Part Time Ticket Sellers at SaveMartCenter. The Part Time Ticket Seller is responsible for selling event tickets at our box office and assisting in daily sales procedures.
Under direct supervision, responsibilities include processing ticket sales for individual Save Mart Center events at the facility's box office.
- Provide all guests a positive first impression by offering superior customer service.
- Process single ticket sales at the box office, assist with group sales and special sales when requested. Distribute will call tickets and event information to upcoming events.
- Accurately complete ticket sale transactions using the computerized Ticketmaster ticketing system, with cash, credit cards, coupons and/or vouchers from box office patrons.
- Reconcile and balance sales transactions for all ticket sales at the end of each shift, complete all necessary reports as directed before departure, count cash and all other receipts including vouchers, coupons and credit card receipts received during shift. Provide reconciliation to Management.
- Work irregular hours. Work independently with minimal supervision. Must be able to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Other box office duties as assigned by management.
- Bilingual, a plus. Box Office/Ticketing Experience, a plus. Direct Customer Service, a plus.
WORKING REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time.
Must be available to work irregular hours including nights, weekend and holidays and be available to work at least 4 days of the week.
Must have no less than 6-months cash handling experience.
- Must have no less than 6-months customer service experience.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast pace environment.
- Must be able to work with others as well as independently.
- Must be at least eighteen years of age and a High School graduate.
TO APPLY: Please visit our Career Site at:
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled