SMG Usher/Ticket Taker in Fresno, California
This position will greet and assist guest at events including answering questions that arise. This position represents the facility with outstanding friendly custom service greeting and assisting guest at events. Will also assist guest answering questions that arise and will report problems or concerns to appropriate department.
- Receive all guests with outstanding friendly customer service.
- Answer general questions about the arena and provide assistance when needed.
- Assist Patron Services Manager and Usher Supervisors when needed.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This position is not substantially exposed to adverse conditions other than loud sound for some events.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must be able to work in a fast paced diverse environment
- Convey strong verbal & interpersonal skills.
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- Must be able to work irregular hours including nights, weekend and/or holidays as needed.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for hours at a time.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Must be 18 years of age or older. Received High school diploma or GED; and at least six (6) months customer service experience preferred.
TO APPLY - Please visit our online Career Site at:
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities,
Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled