TRC Companies Contracts Administrator, Engineering Consulting in SELMA, California
TRC, a national engineering, consulting and construction management firm providing integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets, is currently looking for a talented Contracts Administrator to join our High Speed Rail and Utility Power Engineering Consulting team. The position is a full-time position, reports to the Program Director and will be located in our Selma, CA office.
As a Contracts Administrator you will work with program teams and support the production, review, analysis, and tracking of a variety of legal documents including contracts, subcontracts, bids, RFPs, and RFQs. You will monitor and support TRC and the firm's various subcontractors, ensuring compliance with our corporate and client policy, guidelines and procedures.
- Refer subcontractor markups of contract terms and conditions to management and legal counsel if necessary, prepare comments and addenda, and provide explanations to the program team
- Review subcontracts, confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, license agreements, and equipment leases
- Coordinate the review of subcontract insurance requirements with TRC Legal as necessary
- Coordinate requests for certificates of insurance from subcontractors
- Review final subcontracts for completeness and inclusion of negotiated terms prior to execution
Understand and adhere to all Company health and safety procedures as they relate to essential job functions
Experience administering subcontracts in a services and products environment; consideration will be given to those in the professional services and engineering/construction fields
- Experience dealing with commercial and public (federal, state and local municipalities) contracting and projects.
- Familiarity with FAR, the American Recovery Reinvestment (ARRA) and its related Buy American certification provisions, and the FCPA, OFCCP, and DCAA is a plus.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accurate and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and exercise judgment.
- Strong commercial sense and client focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong relationship skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Education and other Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in contract administration / contract National Contract Management Association (NCMA) Certification a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled