TRC Companies Contracts Manager, Engineering Consulting in SELMA, California
TRC, a national engineering, consulting and construction management firm providing integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets, is currently looking for a talented Contracts Managerto join our High Speed Rail Utility Relocations team. The position is a full-time position, reports to the Program Director and will preferably be located in our Concord, CA office.
As a Contracts Manager you will work with program teams and lead the production, review, analysis, and tracking of a variety of legal documents including contracts, subcontracts, bids, RFPs, and RFQs. You will monitor changes to risk and liability, as well as ensure compliance with our corporate and client policy, guidelines and procedures.
- Review and analyze instructions, selected specifications, material lists, and schedules for the purpose of creating RFPs under scheduling constraints determined by program teams.
- Refer subcontractor markups of contract terms and conditions to management and legal counsel if necessary, prepare comments and addenda, and provide explanations to the program team
- Review and analyze subcontracts, confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, license agreements, and equipment leases
- Coordinate the review of subcontract insurance requirements with TRC Legal as necessary
- Coordinate requests for certificates of insurance from subcontractors
- Review final subcontracts for completeness and inclusion of negotiated terms prior to execution
Understand and adhere to all Company health and safety procedures as they relate to essential job functions
Experience managing subcontracts in a services and products environment; consideration will be given to those in the professional services and engineering/construction fields
- Experience dealing with commercial and public (federal, state and local municipalities) contracting and projects.
- Familiarity with FAR, the American Recovery Reinvestment (ARRA) and its related Buy American certification provisions, and the FCPA, OFCCP, and DCAA is a plus.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accurate and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and exercise judgment.
- Strong commercial sense and client focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong relationship skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Education and other Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of five ( 5) years of relevant experience in contract administration / contract National Contract Management Association (NCMA) Certification a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled