Cigna Customer Service Rep Associate - Visalia, CA (8/13/18 Start) in Visalia, California
* Customer Service RepAssociate *
Help others.Always listen first and respond with empathy.Own the customer experience. Be a part of something greater than yourself. Areyou ready for a role that utilizes your caring nature and quick-thinking skillsto help people? How about a role that makes you feel like you are making animpact every single day?Alright, let’sdo this…
Firstthings first, we’re a global health service company dedicated to helping peopleimprove their health, well-being and sense of security. But we don’t just careabout your well-being, we care about your career health too.That’s why when you work with us, you cancount on a different kind of career - you’ll make a difference, learn a ton, andchange the way people think about health insurance.
Customer Service RepAssociates help our 90 million customers make the most out of their Cignabenefits. Here’s a little more about what you’ll do:
- * Help clients, customers and health care providers understand our business a little better. * Topics like determination of payments and claims related to medical and dental procedures and office and hospital visit costs are common questions.
· * Make it easy for customers to work with us. * Take ownership of their issues and do your bestto resolve them over the phone the first time, every time.
· Be an advocate for health and wellness. Educate customers on disease management programs and makerecommendations on the right healthy living programs for their needs.
- * Enjoy regular development opportunities and mentorship as you train with the best team in the industry. * We offer extensive, hands-on training and guided on-the-job training to ensure you’re successful here. (And enjoy your job too!)
What you should have:
·High School Diploma or equivalentrequired, Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
·1 years of customer serviceexperience analyzing and solving customer problems required;
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; high level capacity to multitask independently and on a computer
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
·Exceptional organizational andtime-management focus
Primary Location: Visalia-California
Work Locations: 5300 West Tulare Avenue Visalia 93277
Job: Bus Ops--Customer Service
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Job Posting: May 17, 2018, 9:09:43 AM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com